Frequently Asked Questions
1.What are your areas of Expertise?
My areas of specialization include:
- Stress and Anxiety Management- providing you with an understanding of anxiety, why you have it, how to manage it, and how to thrive with it
- Relationships- The relationships in our lives can have a profound impact on our mental health. I love to help clients navigate their romantic relationships, career relationships, parent-child relationships, as well as friendships. When we can master this domain in our lives, with a solid understanding of who we are, and who others are, we can live a much more peaceful and happy life.
- Food, Body Image, and Disordered Eating- Our relationship food is a very important matter for so many individuals. I take a very non-judgmental approach that will help you conquer this relationship so it takes up less mental real estate for you and you are able to live a life of freedom.
- Depression- The approach I take to depression is very solution oriented. Many times, we start by identifying which domain of your life you may be struggling in. For example: Career, Family, Friendships, Health, or Finances can often be one of the five domains that may be causing us to feel unwell. I will support you as you journey through a better quality of life.
2. Where are you located?
I am at the Westhills Executive Center located at 7370 Sierra Morena Blvd. SW. Click here for a map.
3. How do I book an appointment?
From the home page, on the top right corner, click on “Book.” OR, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 403.808.9301.
4. What are your fees?
Individual Counselling- $225/hour
Neurofeedback- Initial- $250 (90 minutes)
Neurofeedback session- $125
Neurofeedback session- $105 (package rate)
5. Do you direct bill Insurance?
No, I do not direct bill your insurance company but I do provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your Insurance company. I am a Registered Psychologist if you need to check in advance with your Insurance company about coverage.